[Legal] Re: [Legal] Re: [Legal] активистам СРМ

Maksim Otstavnov maksim на otstavnov.com
Чт Апр 4 01:06:13 MSD 2002

Hello Igor,

IM> ----------------------------------------------------------------
IM> This page, and all the accompanying pages, are confidential and
IM> intended only for the recipient(s) identified above. If you are
IM> not an intended recipient, please refrain from any use,
IM> dissemination or disclosure of the content of this message. Please
IM> kindly contact us at (+7-095) 9741162 immediately, so that we can
IM> correct any erroneous transmissions. Thank you for your
IM> anticipated courtesy.

Хочется ответить так:

If you send email to me or to a mailing list that I use which has >4 lines
of legalistic junk at the end then you are specifically authorizing me to do
whatever I wish with the message and all other messages from your domain, by
posting the message you agree that your long legalistic sig is void.

:))

--
-- Maksim Otstavnov <maksim на otstavnov.com> http://www.otstavnov.com
-- Infobusiness weekly (http://www.ibusiness.ru),